- What is the process to get a custom art piece?
You would send us an image that you would like us to recreate, via email. The better the quality of the image the better the execution.
- What are the available art sizes?
We offer 2 standard sizes, 20” x 16” and 32” x 24”.
- Can I get the artwork on Canvas?
Yes. You can get the artwork framed or on canvas. The decision is yours.
- What is the turn around time?
3 to 4 weeks.
- Do you ship internationally?
Most Definitely, we had to share our work with the world as everyone deserves a little piece of our tropical vibes. We currently ship to North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Asia and South America. Orders outside of Jamaica may take up to 5 business days to a week to be shipped and delivered.For local shipping, deliveries may take up to 3 days.
- What if my shipment is later than the given date of arrival?
Delay of Delivery for our international customers are beyond our control and is a result of the third party involved. However, we apologizes for the inconvenience that might have been caused.
- Do you do custom sizes?
Yes we do. Custom sizes start at 48” x 48”
- What if I receive my artwork damaged?
In the event that you receive your art piece damaged, torn, or broke, please notify us within 10 days after receipt of the package so that we can rectify the situation have a replacement delivered to you. This only applies if you can prove that this is how you received it.
- Are you open to collaborations with other designers / brand?
Yes, we do. Send us your ideas and let’s see how it goes from there.
- Do you sell Merch?